- Visit the 7 wonders of the world.
- Play the Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No 2 with the London Philharmonic Orchestra and get a standing ovation.
- Complete a marathon.
- Produce a good tv show...just for a week or so.
- Sing the national anthem at the Rose Bowl or the Army-Navy game. (this one requires getting a new singing voice)
- Capture Osama and convert him to Christianity and then kill him. (ok, that one was weird)
- Have girl triplets.
- Live in New York City in a funky but ridiculously cool apartment right in the middle of the city.
- Learn to like every single food on the planet...starting with fruit.
- Be the athletic director at a major D1 school, and hire my husband to be the head coach, and give my boys full ride scholarships....and watch them both with the Heisman trophy.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
My bucket list
I was inspired to make my totally secular list of things I'd love to do before I die. In no particular order, here ya go: