- I give fake phone numbers at checkout counters simply to win a game that the cashier doesn't even know she's playing.
- I got sworn at by Ryan tonight. When I corrected his behavior he said in his meanest voice ever, "Don't bust my buffers!!!" Which leads me to another confession: I can not wait to meet the creator of Thomas the Train in heaven...I'm going to ask him why he had to make the show so addictively dorky. Sir Topham Hatt??? WHAT? Seriously, dude. Did you run that one by your wife?
- I take as many chocolate mints as I can when I leave The Tavern. I don't even care if I look ridiculous doing it. Yes, I know you can buy them....but you can also fit about 10 in each handfull. (Mom, it's a pizza place....don't worry.)
- Sometimes I leave the shower knob pushed in (so the shower stays on rather than just coming out of the downspout) just so it will hit my husband in the face...I'm so amused by his reaction.
- If I hang a picture on the wall and realize it is crooked, I put a ball of masking tape on the back to hold it in a straighter position. Classy. You should try it.
- I could probably watch 50 straight hours of cheerleading. I make fun of Troy for watching game film over and over and over (he's doing it right now) but if someone wanted to put in a DVD of cheerleading competitons...I would rewind and replay, too. Same with some TV shows....but I won't tell you which ones.
- I could eat an entire block of Cracker Barrel Vermont Sharp White Cheddar Cheese. It is delish. I try to eat just the 1 square inch serving size...but it is ridiculously good and I can't stop myself.
- I hate Walmart, but have forced myself to go to it for the last month. I've survived. I haven't contracted any wierd diseases (yet) and I've actually saved a lot of money. Yes, I tracked my cost savings - it was impressive.
- Troy made his own birthday dinner tonight. I didn't make it for him. He wanted to play with his new smoker and it was a big flop. Aren't I a nice wife? I did make him some cupcakes though.
- My days are better if I have a Mt. Dew before 10 AM. My kidneys are totally cool with that.
- Speaking of soda, sometimes I don't pay the required 25 cents for soda at work. I really need to pay that change cup back. And I will....someday.
- I get giddy at the thought of having my van detailed. I don't know if anything would make me happier right now. I am a true dork.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
I need to come clean. Got a few things to get off my chest. Maybe some of you do, too. I've been working hard all day and need to lighten my load....so I'm just going to the verge of insanity...then I'll be back to normal tomorrow. I promise.