2. Cut out scrapbook paper (already on hand) and adhered (with spray adhesive) to the clipboard.
3. Modge-podged (yes, thats a verb) over the entire top and sides.
4. Printed out some funky letters on scratch paper, then used them as a pattern and cut out the same letters on coordinating scrapbook paper.
5. Adhered the letter to the clipboard and modge-podged over the letter.
6. Added a note pad on top, with a letter of thanks, singed by the boys.
|Close-up of the letter for Miss Wendy :) Isn't it cute?|
|Now, wouldn't you want to carry around this clipboard all day?!?|
AND, I know you can buy cute clipboards, probably way cuter than this....but they aren't personalized, and I'm pretty sure they won't have my boys fingerprints in the modge podge :)