Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, my sweet son!

Happy birthday Ryan,
My firstborn:

You're so happy:

You've got big beautiful eyes:

You are the pride of Daddy's heart:

You're all boy:

You love your doggy:

You find fun in everything you do:

You find naughtiness, too:

You have fun, playful days:

You have not-so-fun days:

You love your brother/best friend:

You're following in Daddy's footsteps:

And you're just growing up so fast.  I love you, Ryan, my dear 3 year old.  Happy birthday!



3 comments:

peter marie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!
I love all those pictures. He is just so adorable.

Awesome party btw. That cake...amazing!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Ryan!
I can't believe how quickly time as flown as we've watching Ryan go from a beautiful, dark haired baby to a handsome little man!

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday, Ryan! You've given all of us some wonderful memories.